Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Recycled Window Coat/Towel Rack

When we were building our home, I purchased this half circle window from a local person who sold used building materials.  I had no idea what I was going to do it, I just liked the way it looked.  A couple of years ago, I saw a similar rack and borrowed the idea for my window.  First I cleaned it up but no sanding or repainting, I left it just like it was.  I then went to Hobby Lobby and purchased the cast iron coat hooks.  My handy son installed them and, Viola!, I have a one of a kind rack in my master bath.  I love it!
If you would like to see additional pictures of my master bath, here's the link http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Bathrooms/My-New-Master-Bath-with-an-Exotic-Touch/detail.esi?oid=511577

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~