Friday, July 27, 2012

Displaying Pictures in the Home

 

SAM_5027

Today I’m joining Kelly’s Korner Blog for Show Us Your Life.  Today’s party is focusing on how we display are pictures.  I do have one wall of pictures in my upstairs hallway but I couldn’t show it to you because I accidentally knocked one down the other day and broke the glass!  The rest of my pictures are scattered here and there.  The first picture is from the master bedroom which has a few family photos on the dresser.

SAM_5029

Another in the master bath.

SAM_5024

I’ve recently put a few out in the office which I’ve been working on.

SAM_5025

I’m been busy painting furniture and trying to organize supplies and papers!

SAM_5018

One in the living room….

SAM_5040

and here are several in the entertainment center.  This is a shallow deep shelf above the television.  I purchased some photo boxes from Hobby Lobby and lined them up in the back to store extra photos and Christmas DVD’s.  That left me a little space towards the front for some picture frames.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sharing with:

Show Us Your Life @ Kelly’s Korner Blog

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful displays!! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love having photos in the bathroom...AND the kitchen!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your displays and vignettes. It's so nice to have pics of loved ones out and on display. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~