Friday, July 19, 2013

Thrifty Christmas Finds in July

 

thrifty finds for Christmas

 

Here are some thrifty Christmas finds that I recently found!

 

vintage Christmas towel

 

A vintage Christmas hand towel without a stain or tear on it!  I gave it a good wash but it still needs ironing!

 

Christmas hand towel

 

Another nice hand towel was found at Goodwill.  It’s not a vintage piece but looks new!

 

vintage Santa demi mugs

 

Look at the cute little Santa mugs!  They are made of plastic and are from the 70’s.  I have a matching cookie jar that I found several years ago at a yard sale!

 

Christmas stockings painting

 

This hand painted canvas is too cute!  I love going though the art at GW!  A lot of times it’s just ugly, outdated décor but sometimes you can find hand painted pieces by just regular everyday artist.  By the way, I don’t fall in that category!  I can’t hardly draw a straight line!

Sharing with:

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll thru Life

Open House @ No Minimalist Here

Tuesdays Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

The Scoop Link Party @ The Farmhouse Porch

Project Inspired @ Artsy Chicks Rule

Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground

Fabulously Creative Party @ Jennifer Rizzo

Tweak it Tuesday @ Cozy Little House

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch to Yours
Share Your Creativity @ It's Overflowing

Seasonal Sunday @ The Tablescaper

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only year-round christmas shopper! Cool finds Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas items no matter what time of year it is! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to any Christmas in July sales this year, I will have to look around, I know several local stores that have these, so thanks for reminding me! I love the painted stockings, very adorable!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds for your Christmas in July. I haven't been thinking about that at all with our move and everything being packed!!! It is so very hot and humid too, my brain doesn't go in that direction right now even though it is my favorite time of year!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Evening Tammy, I am just like you, if I see something which will be perfect for Christmas, I buy it and tuck it away until Christmas time.... and you certainly found some lovely items. The hand towel is lovely and the cross stitching is so neat. What is wonderful is the fact that the colours are so vibrant, I wonder if the hand towel has been tucked away in a drawer so it has not been used many times.....I know you will enjoy using it at Christmas time.
    Tammy, I have enjoyed my visit and I have become your 360th follower....why is it that round numbers always sound so lovely.
    I would like to invite you to visit me at Ivy, Phyllis and Me! when you have a moment as it will be lovely to see you there.
    Best Wishes to you,
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved seeing all your Christmas treasures. I especially love the santa mugs. Brings back a lot of great memories.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's never too early for Christmas! Great finds. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when I find a great Christmas bargain! That painting is my fav! Thanks for joining TTF this week!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vintage Santa hand towel. So pretty and unique!

    Take care!
    Ashley @3littlegreenwoods

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~