Monday, February 17, 2014

Recycled Towel Rack

 

recycled towel rack

 

I wish I could take credit for coming up with this clever idea but I can’t!  I found this towel rack at the local antique store before Christmas and wanted to share it with you.

 

towel rack made from level and chair part

 

The top piece is an old level and the other part is the side legs of a chair.

 

DIY towel rack

 

A piece was added to each side to allow space for the towel to hang.  Even the color is perfect!  It looks like a black coat with a red coat on top with some distressing.

 

towel rack from recycled pieces

 

As soon as I saw it in the store, I pictured it in this spot between the hutch and the closet door in the sunroom.  To see more about the screened closet door, click here. Thanks for stopping by!

 

Sharing with:

Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch

Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm

Inspire Me Tuesday @ A Stroll thru Life

Open House @ No Minimalist Here

Tuesdays Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style

The Scoop Link Party @ Confessions of a Plate Addict

Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home

Be Inspired Friday @ Common Ground

Saturday Nite Special @ Funky Junk Interiors

6 comments:

  1. Sun a fun marriage of pieces...makes a charming towel rack for your room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaahhh! this is so adorable Tammy! I want one too!!!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever and cute is this Love it. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project Tammy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulous! I have both pieces...maybe I can recreate this! Pinned! visiting from Be Inspired

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I try to return the favor and visit each one of you! ~Blessings, Tammy~